 Trains / 7381
    Motorized Train Bumper Ver2, Collision Avoidanc and more.... —Ahui Herrera
   Hello all, I have revamped my webpage, redone the Motorized Train Bumper, talk about switching, collision avoidance of trains using Mindstroms and much more on my website. I'll be adding digital photos of my layout and trains later. Please visit and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)