 Trains / 7348
    My flatcar is ready for viewing —Harvey Henkelman
   This is my first pic dealing with my 12-axle,heavy duty depressed center flatcar. Construction was very simple, anybody should be able to duplicate my efforts. As always with most of my MOC's, this car is red. Now if I can only decide on a proper (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My flatcar is ready for viewing —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Impressive model, Harvey! I would suggest somthing quite usual like a big wooden box, or maybe somthing like a ship diesel. A bad idea would be somthink like a space shuttle: that steals the show and is not too realistic... ;-) Regards, Ben (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)