 Trains / 7341
    Re: Matt's LEGO Train Depot new home —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) some contributions by me also. I trust you've already send a message to Todd Lehman requesting him to update the link mentioned on the Lugnet.trains page ? As a result of your mail, I did revisit "Martt's Train Depot" after a long time. I've (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Matt's LEGO Train Depot new home —James J. Trobaugh
   Manfred, No I haven't sent a direct message to Todd yet, but it's on my list. I know there are hundreds of links on the web to the site and it will take time to get them all redirected. But Matt has agreed to update the old site location with a link (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)