 Trains / 7317
  Re: Another German MOC: BR 361 of DB

(...) And again Michael Schian has built a nice German diesel: now a type BR212 engine. Pictures are to be found here: (URL) is it holiday time in the US: this newsgroup get's nearly boring these days... My train pages: (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another German MOC: BR 361 of DB

Ben, Thanks for posting announcements of these beautiful MOC's. I'm loving seeing the "new to me" stock. These posts of yours make for very welcome viewing of MOC LEGO train creations. later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)