 Trains / 7292
  Class 24/5 type DE

I've been obsessing over something to pull my hopper cars with (you know, the nice big Tyne Dock ones!)...and came up with the fact that it was class 2 diesel's that replaced the steamers pulling them. So, I've started making 2 class 24 (or (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Class 24/5 type DE

A wonderful idea - I cannot wait to see your pics. If you can make a reasonable representation of a complicated prototype using fixed ABS elements, I won't be moaning about the cab windows! Jon (...) one (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)