 Trains / 7286
Re: Rhombic pantographs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:00:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

I think the best solution would be a picture: that would tell more than 1000
words (to be honest: I couldn't follow your description).

Yes,Ben,I agree with you...I'm really sorry for this (and I really used 1000s
of words...),but I can't get a scanner,for now...The nearest friend of mine
that has one is white washing the walls of his house!!! :-((

BTW: I think you know about my pantograph? Ok, it's kind of impurity, because • I
have used cutted Lego parts (tubes like the ones from 7813, but those have • been
damaged before).

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/misc/pi415.jpg
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/misc/pi426.jpg
same including some text:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/misc/misc.html#fun

Regards,

Ben
Yes,I yet have seen it since the time of your April fool's day (BTW I still
want to "kill" you for it :-)) )...it's a very simple solution,what a pity the
result is an asimmetric pantograph....maybe using two fences...
Regards
Gianluca