 Trains / 7274
Re: Picture of my SW8 diesel locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 18:57:07 GMT

I like it, but is soooo red.  How about some black details?  I like the air
tanks.  I like the horn.  Is the stack an Axle Sleeve?  Have you tried
airplance windows instead of classic windows?  Do 4x4 slopes exist in red?
I think that would would better for the hood.

"Harvey Henkelman" <Harvey333994@cs.com> wrote in message
This is my SW8 diesel switch engine. Many thanks to Rob Werner for • suggesting
improvements...

                   http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=14190

...this is one of my two engines on my layout, the other I'll post • sometime in
the
near future. Sorry about the layout picture, I kept encountering errors • trying
to post on Brickshelf (image too large?)as always, I invite both comments • and
criticism...

                              Enjoy,
                            Harvey