 Trains / 7264
  My first picture using a digital camera!

Hey everybody, I've been fiddling with my new Sony Mavica 85 camera. THIS IS my first ever picture (yes folks, you saw it here first) of my layout in it's current state of completion. I invite all comments and critisms... (URL) Sincerely, Harvey (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)