 Trains / 7235
Re: Container size and new MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 04:52:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/NOLTC/rolling_stock/rolling_stock.htm

Cool models!  And functionality is always I nice touch.  I especially like the
use of thin walls for the box car door.  I used a design similar to the trailer
doors a while back on a couple of my own models:
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/land/18wheelr.html
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/land/trk_rv1.html
Great minds think alike :)
--Bram