 Trains / 7217
7216  |  7218
Subject:
Big trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 10:42:18 GMT

Have you ever wished to get bigger trees made by Lego? Take a look here:

http://home.t-online.de/home/HeinerBerg/Dlok2.jpg

Heiner Berg has built nice models with cute backgrounds. He used the palm trees
(quite useless for middle European Train layouts) to create georgeous fir
trees.

Kind Regards,

Ben

Don't miss his other sites here: