 Trains / 7201
7200  |  7202
Subject:
end of train??????????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 02:34:23 GMT

Hi,
I was in Switzerland last week and according to the lego-rep
over there, TLC has officially anounced the end of the 9V train
series!
IS IT TRUE????? ANYONE HEARED ABOUT THIS???????
There will be "something new" coming on the market for 2002-3
Could you believe that TLC could let go of their best line ever?
30 years or more just wiped off?????

Well I guess that we'll hear about it!

J-M