 Trains / 7182
  Re: What happened to Matt's Train Depot?

How about "subcontracting" some of the work? ----- Original Message ----- From: Reinhard "Ben" Beneke <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> To: <lugnet.trains@lugnet.com> Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 10:40 AM Subject: Re: What happened to Matt's Train Depot? (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What happened to Matt's Train Depot?

(...) I meant exactely that: the pictures do exist and they just need to be uploaded on Matt's site: Since some of the pictures (like for e.g. 725) look like broken links, there is maybe nothing more to do than this. (Of course an update to the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What happened to Matt's Train Depot?

(...) I have just uploaded some of the missing pictures in my brickshelf gallery: (URL) one hint: I haven't the permission to do so, but I think Herbert Meier who (owner the copyright afaik) should have no problem with that, since he asked Matt once (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)