 Trains / 7176
  Re: MOC update CP Royal Hudson 4-6-4

(...) Hey Steve, Very cool model. I notice that all of the wheels are linked together, and the wheels are attached to the front and the back of the engine. This isn't a problem when the train goes through curves? If you pin down the ends, doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC update CP Royal Hudson 4-6-4

Chris, You're absolutely right. Ben Fleskes figured this out early on. The driver wheel assembaly is pinned on both ends. The back is pinned to the rear power truck that pivots and translates up and down and the front to a "tounge" that pivots and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC update CP Royal Hudson 4-6-4

Steve, Thanks, I missed that detail (the tongue). Chris (...) -- PGP public key available upon request. (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)