 Trains / 7155
  Re: MOC update CP Royal Hudson 4-6-4

(...) Great design, Steve! I like the front of the boiler and the details of the drivers cab as well as the coulor of that engine. "Leg Godt!" Ben my homepage: (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC update CP Royal Hudson 4-6-4

Thank guys! It's always an encouragement to get positve comments from the masters! Not to mention both of you guys have been a tremendous inspiration for me and I'm sure all of lugnet.train guys. It's really great to have the web and lugnet to share (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC update CP Royal Hudson 4-6-4

Gosh, Thanks Steve! Imitation is surely one form of praise. However, what you've done is taken a few of my ideas and taken them a few steps further with your own innovations. Notably the use of 4x4 round bricks with half of a 4x4 turntable (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)