 Trains / 7107
  Re: New models

Locomotive: The vents, railing, and stairs are very elegant! I really like the 1/2 stud offset for the 1/4 curved inset blue bricks. Very very nice. Caboose: Everybody who sees my trains asks, "Where's the caboose?" Sigh. You've got nice detail, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New models

(...) Thanks (...) The inside was a lot of fun. (...) Thanks James. It is funny how far my models have come. The work that all of you do keeps me thinking about doing new things. Chris (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)