 Trains / 7066
  Re: New MOC: Cargo Sprinter

James, Looks cool. I had thought about using one of those windows studs forward, but I couldn't make it look right. Go figure, it looks great on your model. Two quick questions: (1) why the garage doors? and (2) why the asymmetric windows on the cab (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Cargo Sprinter

(...) Thanks, but this window orientation gets credit to someone other than me. I've seen it used this way on someone else's train engine before. My sincere apologies for not remembering by name you who have previously showcased this studs-forward (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)