 Trains / 7054
  Full Report: PNLTC unofficially breaks Guinness Book Record for longest rail line.

Not to upstage my comrades here, I've been asked by many to provide a full report including many detailed notes of the event. 12:45PM, Saturday, August 19th, 2000: PNLTC broke the official Guinness Book World Record for Longest LEGO Train Line of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Full Report: PNLTC unofficially breaks Guinness Book Record for longest rail line.

(...) This is quite impressive! How were you guys able to run three engines on the long train? I'm assuming that all wheels were powered, I've been told that the standard LEGO train controller can safely handle four motors at the most. (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)