 Trains / 7037
    Re: World Record LEGO Bridge —Jeff Elliott
    (...) <snip> (...) Hi Wayne, I'm sorry if my post sounded like I was challenging the authenticity of your accomplishment - I figured that since your bridge was evaluated for span length, it was able to stand unaided. From my own (shorter-span) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: World Record LEGO Bridge —Wayne R. Hussey
   (...) into (...) at (...) I also had the problem of twisting/rolling at first when a train crossed. This seemed to be reduced when I added the stretchers across the width of the span at intervals, although there was still some roll. Even before the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)