 Trains / 701
    Re: Railroad Dilemma —Christopher Masi
   Cut is such an ugly word...a small piece of electrical tape will open (disconnect) the circuit. However, if the wheels are on opposite sides of the cut/tape then a short occurs again. I think you need two cuts/tapes to keep the circuit open. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Railroad Dilemma —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To all, I finished the track design last night, (I will post some pictures on my webpage soon), and decided against doing both lines at the same time connected. I am willing to explore the possibility in the future, however. Now, for the monorail (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)