 Trains / 701
  Re: Railroad Dilemma

Cut is such an ugly word...a small piece of electrical tape will open (disconnect) the circuit. However, if the wheels are on opposite sides of the cut/tape then a short occurs again. I think you need two cuts/tapes to keep the circuit open. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railroad Dilemma

To all, I finished the track design last night, (I will post some pictures on my webpage soon), and decided against doing both lines at the same time connected. I am willing to explore the possibility in the future, however. Now, for the monorail (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)