 Trains / 7007
7006  |  7008
Subject:
161- it' s dead :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 06:58:51 GMT

Hi all,

I just dug up my old 181 train set from the attic and was very displeased to
find that the battery box -a.k.a. #161- does not work anymore. I tested the
181 4.5V motor, it runs fine. I tried to find out what was wrong with the
battery box but it was hard to see what was wrong, especially because you can
only take the lid of the box. I figure (some of) the contacts are worn out.
Does anyone have experience with this and knows how to fix this problem?
Please let me know.

thanx,

Wessel