 Trains / 70
Re: [Review]3225 "Classic Train"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:06:01 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Set: 3225 "Classic Train"
Train System / 9V (billed as "Classic" Train set in catalog)
Rating date: 17 October 1998
Rated by:    Larry Pieniazek (my first review)

--snipped--
RATINGS (Scale:  Must-Have  Excellent  Very-Good  Good  Fair  Poor)
Set: Very-Good  /  Models: Fair  /  Playability: Good • --snipped--
CONCLUSION

This is the type of set that LEGO should be making more of. It's a trainheads
dream come true. I am hopeful for the future of trains now that I've seen this
one. I plan to get several more.

great review, larry

i haven't purchased the set yet, but your details give me a much better opinion
than i originally had of it

..jg