 Trains / 6953
    Re: Lego Points Motor Instructions —Ludo Soete
   (...) Thanks for using one of my ideas. I hope you'll have a lot of fun with it. I don't use it due to the lack of space and .... my kids (age 6 & 3 1/2). They tear my constructions faster down than i can make them :( (...) regards and play well, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Lego Points Motor Instructions —Christopher Masi
   (...) I have been wondering how I will work that out with my son (7 weeks), but I have some time before I have to work that out. Thanks again, Chris (...) -- PGP public key available upon request. (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)