 Trains / 6746
  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) How do you assess popularity? Number of sets available? Number sold? If it is so popular, why is the number of train sets so thin on the ground? And why do shops not stock it? And why do Lego not even bother importing it into the UK as they (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) And I should add, whatever the latest successful book/film is. What we need is a blockbuster film about trains! regards lawrence (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) Be careful what you wish for. There's a film coming out any day now that may well be a blockbuster (although I have my doubts) Are you sure you want to see a line of tiny blue engines with grey faces on the front, and frowning green ones, and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) TLC may not be in bed with Britt Allcroft, but can you say "Hogwart's Express"? Actually, a member of the GMLTC (who is offline) has already built that train.... (...) Easy on Thomas, Lar. You know as well as I that at train shows, the one (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)