 Trains / 674
673  |  675
Subject:
9V and 12V train speeds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:43:30 GMT

If anyone has measured any of these or could easily do it,
I'd be curious to know how fast both 9V and 12V engines are,
in any load conditions, e.g. motor alone, engine alone, engine
with any number of cars;
to compare with 4.5V engines, which seem to be at about
10-15 studs/sec. for an engine with batt. car.

thanks,
-gbr
(One of these days, I'll have a 9V engine, but probably using
a technic motor with a multi-speed transmission...)