 Trains / 6722
Re: Lego Train Basics II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 16:31:15 GMT

Harvey-

Go to Brickshelf ( http://www.brickshelf.com/ ), sign up, consider making a
donation, and start uploading:-)

-John

Harvey Henkelman wrote:

My use of four motors in a single locomotive has been thus far successful,here
is my proposed system for powering my locomotives;

One motor:switchers and critters
Two motors:road engines
3+ motors:'super power'engines

Here are some ideas which I am working on;

A farm tractor using the 2 3/4 Technic balloon tires.(flatcar load)
A double diesel(like the GE U50 or ALCO C855)
Skyscraper using the four stud wide train windows.

What will I need to post my train pictures on the internet for all to see?

                                  -Harvey