 Trains / 6708
Re: URL's wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete writes:
Hi,

I'm looking for the URL's of all the American Train clubs,
as there are GMLTC,PNLTC,..

Who can send me the URL's of those locations?

Check out this updated US LTC Map...

http://www.nelug.org/map/na/usa/ltc/

It has all the URL's I know of at the moment.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/