 Trains / 6585
Re: 3225 at busy bee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:35:11 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:

Look who's talking, Mr. Romp-through-Europe-and-plunder-the-little-shops
Pieniazek  ;-)

hehe... ya, well, 2 things

1) I've already plundered Busy Bee, didn't need to go there to do that.
2) I may be going to the UK in August, so lock up your daughters, er... rare
sets.

Ok, two more.

3) there are some parts of Germany I didn't get to yet, you know. Do what Gary
I. did... go on a mission. Flights aren't THAT expensive.
4) If it's any consooation, Deutsche Post dented a box and squashed 2 of my
supercars. No damage claim is possible, apparently the insurance I bought
doesn't cover denting as long as nothing actually was lost from the package.

I am just curious. Why would you get supercars in Germany? Aren't they available
here, or are these old supercars?

Chris

++Lar