 Trains / 6543
    Re: Pics of WAMALUG's layout at Greenberg train and toy show, Chantilly, VA —Santosh Bhat
   The layout looks really good :) Have you got a diagram of the track layout? perhaps done using Matthew Bates' track designer? I'm always curious as to the configuration of loops/crossings etc. Thank in advance Santosh (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Pics of WAMALUG's layout at Greenberg train and toy show, Chantilly, VA —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) if you go to www.wamaltc.org you'll see our planned layout, it ended up being slightly different, but it's the jist :) Each square is 40.25" across... or 16 baseplates per square. the longer table is 40" X 60". (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)