 Trains / 6531
Re: My current project, a train station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 16:50:14 GMT

"Robin Werner" <robstormer@cs.com> wrote in message
news:Fxss9w.6K5@lugnet.com...

Great work, Keep it up! I hope your parts come soon, so you can finsh the
roof. I like how it fits on a large gray base plate and how you used parts
from <set:7824> and <set:4555>. I also like all the cool pre-Town Jr. sets • you
have, you need to setup a town to go with your new station.

Thanks!
I have a lot to build a nice town, unfortunately I don't have enough space
to setup a town - most models sit on shelves or one the storage boxes atm. I
still have all my LEGO from my childhood so I'm happy to own quite a few
early eighties town and train sets :-)

What part of the world do you live in? We could use some foke like you in
Florida? :)

I live in the Netherlands. I would love to visit a club meeting or see a
LEGO layout at a train-show, quite an expensive trip and I could bring only
a few models with me :-( Hmm, maybe I'll make a tour someday to visit other
AFOLs the same way as Larry did in Europe.

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/