 Trains / 6525
    Collision Avoidance of trains using LEGO Mindstorm —Ahui Herrera
   Hello all, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this to or not. I've been working with my Mindsotrm set of late and have created a program that will control and detect when two trains cross at a crosstrack. My program will stop once track (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)