 Trains / 6466
Re: New liquid transport cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 14:06:35 GMT

"Michael Lachmann" <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> writes:
Hy I had some spare time to create more liquid transport cars.
If someone is interested in them feel free to have a look at
http://www.user.xpoint.at/m.lachmann/models/models.htm
You can download them also as mpd files here.
Also I would like to say thank you to Fredrik Glockner who created
the air-tank-parts used in one of this cars.

Um, I only see one liquid transport car, and it doesn't use an airtank...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/