 Trains / 6443
    New photos of record train —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
    Jan was doing some chemical photos of our record beer train with his strongest zoom. I have exchanged a few of my own low quality pictures against scanned versions of the ones Jan took. If you want to see them take a look here: (URL) favorite is (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New photos of record train —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) have used it though, it doesn't have a lot of traction, not heavy enough. ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New photos of record train —Laurent Gerard
   Ben, I'm trying to access this site from yesterday without any success. Am I the only one ??? Maybe that is a problem of firewall... Tell me if I can use any other workaround. cheers Laurent (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New photos of record train —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) your firewall. :-( Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)