 Trains / 6438
  Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer?

has anyone modeled the individual platform plates for Track Designer. The part registry includes whole stations like 2150, but I wanted to model a custom station layout. regards lawrence (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer?

(...) Yes, I do. If you want it, I'll be able to send you the file on Friday. Let me know if you want to. (or I can put it on Brickshelf...) Pierre (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer?

(...) Yes please. email me. and/or put them on brickshelf for others regards lawrence (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer?

All right! I'll do it Friday (sorry! I can't before cause I don't have *my* computer with me...) :^D Pierre (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer?

(...) <snip> Please post it on Brickshelf, if possible. :-) Jude What's Eating Gilbert Grape is not a documentary on cannibals. (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer?

Why do you not design your own parts - that is the good thing about track designer. Just copy a similar part and modify it. Regards, David (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)