 Trains / 6419
    Have some questions regarding 7722 —Jodi Neal
   Hi all, I have never posted to this section before, but I'm hoping you all can help me with a few questions about the train set 7722. I bought a bunch of loose legos off a guy a few weeks back and as I was sorting through them I found some train (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Have some questions regarding 7722 —Thomas P. Rafert
   Hi Jodi, I'll try to answer these for you. (...) legos (...) train (...) Your going to find a lot of your information here: (URL) looks like it came with a small oval; (assembled Sections)4 straight, 16 curves (...) have (...) Yes and no, dependent (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)