 Trains / 6417
    Re: JR series 700 SHINKANSEN —Alan Gerber
   (...) Wonderful! At first when I saw just the creation, I thought it looked odd. But when I saw the real train, I realized it was the train that wasdd, and that the model is great. On a related note, I was looking at the "Shinkansen World" site (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: JR series 700 SHINKANSEN —Masayuki Ogura
   Alan: (...) Thank you for your kind comment. As you saw, I updated the real 700 Shinkansen picture yesterday and now you can compare my creation to the real train. (...) Oh that's not an impossible challenge but difficulty itself. I think the series (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)