 Trains / 6353
Re: ? 4559 double deck ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:06:01 GMT

Laurent GERARD wrote:
I recently saw some pics of a 4559 car built in double deck like the 4547 Club
Car, but I can't find back the link to this website...
On the same website, the person also built city every six month and went lo
LEGO Windsor advertising some pics...

That would be my website, here:

Kevin

--
Armada Warship: custom ship model for sale!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-armw.htm