 Trains / 6329
6328  |  6330
Subject:
Monorail Motors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 02:06:44 GMT

This evening I finished a fourth car for my Airport Shuttle.  While I was
watching it go around a small layout it occurred to me that four cars might
be more of a load than the monorail motor can handle.  I'd hate to damage
the motor as they are not easily replaceable (although I do have a spare).
Anyone got any opinions on the subject?

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com