 Trains / 631
Re: DCC Project Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:22:51 GMT

Hi

Put me also to level 3

I did some searches on the internet some month ago. Here a good comparison.
It seems to me that the mrc stuff could be a solution for our lego train
problems.

Daniel Heppler
Burgdorf, Switzerland

Matthew Bates schrieb in Nachricht ...
How many people are interested in my DCC project? Please email me with an
interest level (0-5)

0. I think it's a silly idea.
1. Yes it's interesting but I'm happy with standard LEGO trains.
2. If I could buy it ready-made and it was cheap, I might get it.
3. I want one ready-made, price not an issue (within reason).
4. I want one and I'm prepared to put it together myself.
5. I want one and I want to help develop the project.

If you don't know what I'm talking about go to

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/train_depot/tddcc.htm

Note that 'putting it together' includes opening up the LEGO train motor • and
installing a DCC decoder.

Matt

begin 666 Online Product List..url
M6TEN=&5R;F5T4VAO<G1C=71=#0I54DP]:'1T<#HO+W=W=RYT='@M9&-C+F-O