 Trains / 6298
  Re: Display at Greenberg's Great Train and Collectible Toy Shows

(...) Our first layout was 10' x ~13'. An oval composed of 10 40"x40" tables and a lower 40"x60" table. The pattern was like this: XXXX XX X XLXX the L represents the low table. (...) Each table costs a little over $30. Our tables are pretty cost (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Display at Greenberg's Great Train and Collectible Toy Shows

(...) about $75- Jeff (...) An cost effective solution I found to the skirts (if the show doesn't require fire proof) are using colored bed sheets. I bought a few packs of green single bed sheets at Walmart for around $4 each. Then I split the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Display at Greenberg's Great Train and Collectible Toy Shows

(...) Hey- I forgot to give the NGLTC credit for the buckets... I got the idea from their website. We just use sand and rocks to hold the sticks in ours- it makes them easier to transport. We've had the same problem with the lack of a lower rope, no (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)