 Trains / 6291
    New lego Club in Missouri —Levering A. Reynolds
   Hearye, Hearye, Let it be known that Missouri has a new Lego club the CMLUG or Central Midwest Lego Users Group. The membership so far is Wayne Green and my self-Andrew Reynolds, we both live in the Saint Louis area. Our first meeting, on the phone, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.il)

        Re: New lego Club in Missouri —Tim Courtney
   (...) Cool! I wish I was closer to you guys, I'd definitely participate. I'm in the suburban Chicago area, about 5hrs away. With the gas prices now days, I doubt I could make it down before school starts (I'm going to college in Boston now). But (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.il)