 Trains / 6218
Re: Who will be first to pave there roads with tiles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:56:28 GMT

Yeah, when I saw the bricks on their sides thing I thought, "Hey, pretty
slick." Nice technique.

John Gerlach wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
I have been thinking this for a while, and now that LEGO Direct is up
and running I can wonder out loud. Who will be the first to pave
all their roads in their train layouts with black tiles?

Just day dreaming,
Christopher

The GMLTC 'paves' some of our roads with 1x black bricks turned sideways.
That way we can use a row of yellow plates down the middle for the center
stripe.  It is kinda hard to work around the corners though...

JohnG, GMLTC