 Trains / 6196
    8 wide TLC train car?! —Christopher Masi
   I was just looking at the pictures from the Lego Soccer Truck tour posted by Steve. Check this image (URL) black car under the launch pad, right hand side, is eight wide. Anyway, just thought I would stir the eight wide soup up a bit. Chris (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)