 Trains / 6080
    Rolling Stock Pictures —Mike Walsh
   This morning I posted some pictures of some rolling stock I have built over the last couple of days. Two are MOCs, one is a LEGO model in a different color. Picture quality is not the best (I guess one can't expect much from a $100 digital camera). (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Rolling Stock Pictures —Paul Rutenberg
   Hi Your white boxcar is really cute, like the blue doors on white (same solor scheme as my motorcycle :-) ), no really, will look good as rolling stock on a small train. Your tanker would look nice with 2 of the 1x6 red on yellow shell signs, but (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Rolling Stock Pictures —Mike Walsh
    "Paul Rutenberg" <paul_germany@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FvFGpE.Gqp@lugnet.com... (...) on a (...) Thanks. I'll probably build some more with brown walls soon. (...) but (...) guardrail, (...) I used this part (six of them), three per (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Rolling Stock Pictures —Paul Rutenberg
   Hi Mike I have 2 of them left i havn't used yet (shell), be hell to trade though since i am in Germany, maybe somebody else can help you there, if not get back in touch with me and we can see what we can do about it. Paul (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.trains)