 Trains / 6033
Re: Znap Bridge questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 18:48:32 GMT

I have used 4 yellow/black rotating bit at the 4 corners to attach the sides
to the bottom, and it can fold flat, also 4 purple bits in the middle to
join the sides to the base.  I also used 4 large triangular black pieces on
the side at right angle to the track to make the bridge look stronger.

To fix the bridge to the base, I used 4 x (1 hole black beam + 3 hole black
beam and 1 hole grey beam).  Into the two end beams fits the grey 2x2 brick
with a bit sticking out the side, this is surrounder by bricks and the
sleepers from the track make it all secure.

Regards,

David

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
I've been looking at the bridge at Matt's Train Depot
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/train_depot/znapbr.htm

I've built the side pieces but cannot figure out how he attached both
sides to each other and the track?

Any insights would be valuable.