 Trains / 5948
    Train Windows II —Michael Pratt
   I think I have found some train windows. They are 1x2x2 trans clear with a frame over printed in white. Off an older train I think but which ? Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Windows II —Simon Denscombe
   (...) These are classed as train window bricks. They are from sets 137, 164, 182, among maybe others - Pre 1980. Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)