 Trains / 5890
  3225 Classic Train engine

I recently acquired the 3225 Classic Train. My interest is rather new for trains both in real life and in LEGO so I have no idea how realistic this engine is. It seems odd to me that there is a lever at the front of the train. Would it be more (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 3225 Classic Train engine

(...) Hello Ryan. The 3225 Locomotive has generated a lot of derision on LUGNET but I actually like it partly beause it is Lego's only recent attempt at a steam engine. I think it is supposed to represent a typical European shunter (US=Switcher) (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 3225 Classic Train engine

Thanks for the info Jon. I never put the stickers on, so I don't have to look at them! (...) actually (...) (US=Switcher) (...) model (...) this is (...) (sometimes (...) door, (...) generally (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.trains)