 Trains / 5809
Re: My find of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 11:26:17 GMT

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message
news:Fu8LEB.AIt@lugnet.com...

I made a tour through the Lüneburg Heath (densely populated area in • northern
germany) on last friday. I visited at least 20 shops in mainly smaller
villages and found some nice old sets there.

I think we are all doing this all over the world now - just encase we find
that little set we are after, or can trade/sell. Pretty soon there will be
no "Treasure" left in these little toy shops - not that there ever was any
in shops near me :-(.

I know somebody in the UK (not me) who is working his way through the Yellow
Pages (Phone Book) for the whole of the UK, and is writing to each toy shop
asking just what the have lurking in the Stock Room - this strategy appears
to be working, he got me this (741 12v Tranny):
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/apics5/tranny2.jpg

Scott A

Best finds have been two remote controlled 12V points and some monorail. • Later
I went over a flea market and got 3 kilograms of bricks. So I have had a • quite
good Lego®-weekend.

Regards,

Ben

Picture of my find of the week: