 Trains / 5783
  Three more 8w train pics

Hi all,I have put 3 more pics of my trains (pics 17,18,19) in pic 17 you can see the front of Santa Fe EMD f7.I'm sorry it is a bit fuzzy,so it will be a little difficult for you to understand how it was built. www.brickshelf.com/g...rain17.jpg In (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Three more 8w train pics

(...) Gianluca, Thanks for posting these photos of your creations. They're wonderful. I particularly like the stud-up and stud-down orientation of the arches used on the side of the EMD f7 locomotive. What a nice circular hole of good proportion. (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.trains)