 Trains / 5737
  Re: News from EJLTC

(...) --Todd (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.build)

  Re: News from EJLTC

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Now THAT is a brilliant train. Sheer genius. SUGOOOOOOEIIII!!!...!!! "As for the LEGO train way of playing, is more colorful and more attractive in comparison with other railroad models and railroad toy. "I (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.build)

  Gratitude! Excitement!

"AMIGOoooo! ! AMIGOoooo! ! " Nice to meet you! I am Masaki"INOSUKE"Kikuchi of Japan. Mr.Todd! Mr.Paul! Thank you for the word to mysterious "the crystal train" of Japan! Give the feeling valve although my sentence is useless translation English (^^; (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.build)